Motorhome breakdown cover

• Thread starter Deleted member 144
  • Start date

Deleted member 144

hi all just renewed the van Insurance with CCC again, but no breakdown cover , I had a policy last year with CBNC due to expire 12 th July 21 tried to contact them today for renewal but I have a feeling they are no more ? their domain site is up for sale and their www site is not Working EEEkkkkk so I am looking for breakdown cover UK and Europe any suggestions please , I like the RAC arrival scheme but that is very expensive at £345 or there about ?

Well I have managed to contact CBNC now and got a renewal quote it is £96 , 58 so that is good I got a discount because of loyalty, I would still be interested in any other companies to insure with, I have full Europe cover and UK on this policy but am a little bit concerned that the Domain site is for sale, I asked the on line chat person about that and he knew nothing about it , employees are usually the last to know in my experience ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Assuming you need >3.5t cover, suitable Breakdown is included in the Nationwide Flex Bank Account. That could be a good option at £10 a month as it also includes Phone Insurance and Travel Insurance.

This is the option I went for when looking around after ADAC stopped taking renewals for non-Germany based residents

Assuming you need >3.5t cover, suitable Breakdown is included in the Nationwide Flex Bank Account. That could be a good option at £10 a month as it also includes Phone Insurance and Travel Insurance.

This is the option I went for when looking around after ADAC stopped taking renewals for non-Germany based residents
Think it’s £13 a month now.

I've been with autohome for years they cover the whole family car's and our camper they provide Europe cover as an extra worth a look

I use 2gether upto 5.5 tons recovery back home and £65 uk only £105 europe .

Prob. is next year they will not cover me as van over 10 years old.

Any recommendations for 11 year old van?

LT Man

Thank you all I have reinsurered with CBNC again, they reassured me that they are still viable and not going under so £96, for another year, I bank with Nationwide but do not use their insurance, it would be more expensive than what I have, I think you have to pay for their bank account and I believe there is a monthly charge to have the relevant account with them is there not I just have their flex account and debit card, I also have their credit card but only use it in EU as there is no charge for using it except for cash from ATMs, and I pay thee full balance each month by direct debit so no interest there either.

I us the AA now, any vehicle, UK & under 3.5T. Not going to Europe so fine for me, I got a fixed price for 3 years after discounted first year. Interesting to see what others are paying, Must check the vehicle age limit, she is 20 years old now!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back