Motorhome delivery austria-France

RCW

Free Member

Due to a few issues with a commitment , I the other day sprained my left foot badly trying to cross country ski. The docs given me some pretty strong painkillers, no driving . I need to move my van to Normandy for a clutch change and also to visit some family.

is there anybody here willing to do a drive, I’d pay naturally ona ford transit from Salzburg? Naturally I’d join but no driving.

my WhatsApp no is +40733623732.
Thanks, rob.
I can arrange a quarantine exemption on my company so no need the 14days.

Last edited:
Thanks kind reply guys, I can do £500 plus expenses. It’s below 3.5T so no c1 needed.
I did get a quote off a car delivery firm in London but is was madness expensive.

i normally would have volunteered love doing stuff like that but i’m afraid after all the care i’ve taken re covid 70+ etc can’t risk it sorry hope you get sorted,

Hi phantom, thank you your reply/suggestion, it’s a pretty big van. Long drive, I might have to do it solo. If anybody can help I don’t mind paying :) thank you for all the kind words , my worry is the insurance if I do it alone. The pain killers would probably invalidate my insurance.

Hi silverweed, sorry. I’d like as soon as possible. Thank you your reply. :)

Hi phantom, thank you your reply/suggestion, it’s a pretty big van. Long drive, I might have to do it solo. If anybody can help I don’t mind paying :) thank you for all the kind words , my worry is the insurance if I do it alone. The pain killers would probably invalidate my insurance.
Only if you crash it!
You don't have to go very far every day.

Should do. Looks like a good idea, I just Do 3-4 hours a day. Breakdown insurance sounds like a good idea. I’ve put 20,000km on it alone this year since February.

road trip to Bansko, Crans montana, Brest, Southampton, Bucharest, Salzburg.

There lies your second problem everybody knows your a bloke !!! If you where a girl !!!
Your first mistake was hurting yourself ...
No really hope someone helps you out.

Should do. Looks like a good idea, I just Do 3-4 hours a day. Breakdown insurance sounds like a good idea. I’ve put 20,000km on it alone this year since February.

road trip to Bansko, Crans montana, Brest, Southampton, Bucharest, Salzburg.
Where in Normandy

There lies your second problem everybody knows your a bloke !!! If you where a girl !!!
Your first mistake was hurting yourself ...
No really hope someone helps you out.
I can put a dress on and some lipstick and a wig. 😂 I’ll just take it slow, 3 hours a day, daylight. Heading out tomorrow before Christmas travel gets pricy. Fortune that the winter snow has ceased for the moment.

If you are in disguise and driving slowly round Paris just be careful near the Bois de Boulogne.

If you are in disguise and driving slowly round Paris just be careful near the Bois de Boulogne.
I hear a lot of people are being pulled over in France at the big capitals, but hard to say your not on vacation when in a holiday van. Things getting VERY strict now in Germany and France. Thanks for your kind advice 👍

-penny13- it is not very fair you stating I’m a male, and that if I was a lady I would be treated non accordingly. Thus claiming it’s my own fault I had a injury , is my fault ? I was reaching out to the community and this very professional forum for some ideas. The support and kind welcoming here has been fantastic, several people have helped me out as a newbie and it’s great that there is such as strong motorhome community. My intention is not to ask too much but to contribute. I’m sorry but your reply is RUDE!

Last edited:
I hear a lot of people are being pulled over in France at the big capitals, but hard to say your not on vacation when in a holiday van. Things getting VERY strict now in Germany and France. Thanks for your kind advice 👍

-penny13- it is not very fair you stating I’m a male, and that if I was a lady I would be treated non accordingly. Thus claiming it’s my own fault I had a injury , is my fault ? I was reaching out to the community and this very professional forum for some ideas. The support and kind welcoming here has been fantastic, several people have helped me out as a newbie and it’s great that there is such as strong motorhome community. My intention is not to ask too much but to contribute. I’m sorry but your reply is RUDE!
I think you misuderstand Penny13
She was poking fun
AND I quote
"No really hope someone helps you out"
Well thay is my interepretation
an exclaimation mark after No might have helped !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back