Stratford-upon-Avon Race Course
Thursday, August 20, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 25, 2020 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
A new date has now been set
So sad I can't be with you this time Phil. Sadly I have not managed to upgrade my van to one as fancy as yours! Not sure how long it would be before I need the loos! Hope to see you next time when there are more facilities...or when I get my ambulance!

Hello can we be maybe's (Love to but not sure) from Friday to Sunday (hopefully batteries will be sorted).

So sad I can't be with you this time Phil. Sadly I have not managed to upgrade my van to one as fancy as yours! Not sure how long it would be before I need the loos! Hope to see you next time when there are more facilities...or when I get my ambulance!

There is a C&CC Site on the Course with facilities. You could always stay on there.

The Motorhomer Annual Rally 2020 will be held between 20th and 25th of August at Stratford-upon-Avon Race Course.

View attachment 54924

The cost will be £12 per van per night which I think is great value for August in Stratford-upon-Avon.

Parking is on the grass. There is no Electric Hookup available on the site.

ONLY water, ELSAN and rubbish disposal will be provided. There are no toilets or showers so your motorhome must be self-contained.

There will be no fire provided or other group activities.

Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times and are not allowed on other pitches.

Campsite COVID Safety Rules

These rules are in addition to our normal terms and rules

1. Use of the campsite is at your own risk. Each of us must be responsible for our own safety and protective hygiene measures.

2. Current Government rules and social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times throughout the entire site.

3. To help you apply Government rules and guidelines, consider your motorhome and marked pitch to be your house and garden.

4. You may not enter or cross another party’s pitch without their specific consent or invitation and must not touch or use any items that belong to another party.

5. Pets must be kept on a short enough leash at all times to prevent them from straying onto another pitch.

6. Every member of your party, including children, must follow these campsite COVID safety rules.

These rules are in place to help keep us all safe whilst we enjoy our camping trip but they are not requests.
Breaking these rules will put others at risk and anyone doing so may be asked to leave the campsite.

Please ask a Steward if you have any questions or need clarification on anything.

Thank you all for helping to keep us as COVID safe as possible.

This camp is limited to 70 motorhomes and no tents are allowed.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend (£12 per vehicle per night)
  2. What day you will be arriving on

How To Pay

Please put the exact payment in a sealed envelope then write your username, vehicle registration number and the payment amount on the envelope. This will be collected on arrival so please have it ready.
5 nights please from Supertaff

The Motorhomer Annual Rally 2020 will be held between 20th and 25th of August at Stratford-upon-Avon Race Course.

View attachment 54924

The cost will be £12 per van per night which I think is great value for August in Stratford-upon-Avon.

Parking is on the grass. There is no Electric Hookup available on the site.

ONLY water, ELSAN and rubbish disposal will be provided. There are no toilets or showers so your motorhome must be self-contained.

There will be no fire provided or other group activities.

Dogs are allowed on site but must be kept under control at all times and are not allowed on other pitches.

Campsite COVID Safety Rules

These rules are in addition to our normal terms and rules

1. Use of the campsite is at your own risk. Each of us must be responsible for our own safety and protective hygiene measures.

2. Current Government rules and social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times throughout the entire site.

3. To help you apply Government rules and guidelines, consider your motorhome and marked pitch to be your house and garden.

4. You may not enter or cross another party’s pitch without their specific consent or invitation and must not touch or use any items that belong to another party.

5. Pets must be kept on a short enough leash at all times to prevent them from straying onto another pitch.

6. Every member of your party, including children, must follow these campsite COVID safety rules.

These rules are in place to help keep us all safe whilst we enjoy our camping trip but they are not requests.
Breaking these rules will put others at risk and anyone doing so may be asked to leave the campsite.

Please ask a Steward if you have any questions or need clarification on anything.

Thank you all for helping to keep us as COVID safe as possible.

This camp is limited to 70 motorhomes and no tents are allowed.

How To Book

Please reply to this thread stating:
  1. How many nights you would like to attend (£12 per vehicle per night)
  2. What day you will be arriving on

How To Pay

Please put the exact payment in a sealed envelope then write your username, vehicle registration number and the payment amount on the envelope. This will be collected on arrival so please have it ready.
Hi can we book to arrive on thursday and depart on sunday please

Hi Phil could you please remove me from the list as I will not be able to attend. Thanks Anne

Hi Phil, I am unable to attend now, can you remove me off the list. Thanks Aly.

Due to a change in Work Circumstances I may only be able to come for some of this, likely 2 nights max, and as yet I don't know when - Is that a problem ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back