Until: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.

andromeda

Thanks for organising a great meet Phil.
I turned left instead of right on the way out. I verily believe the road was narrower than any I've been down in Devon. Oh well all part of life's rich pattern. See you all at New Year. Have a Great Christmas

nabsim

We enjoyed this meet, not just meeting up with folks again but lots of walks we didn’t expect. It’s years since I had been here even though it’s only 8 miles away and has changed so much for the better.

What a difference on Sunday when the rsi s stopped eh :)

Thanks for setting it all up and everyone for the craic :)

nabsim

I see there is another thread on this that Lee started as well. The quiz on Sunday night was a great laugh and I even managed at least one correct answer, I can confirm it was a complete fluke though and probably just the law of averages giving me a bit back :)

And when the chips were down (see what I did there) the girls won but was there some collusion going on, maybe Phil giving way a bit being surrounded by them maybe :)

wildebus

I see there is another thread on this that Lee started as well. The quiz on Sunday night was a great laugh and I even managed at least one correct answer, I can confirm it was a complete fluke though and probably just the law of averages giving me a bit back :)

And when the chips were down (see what I did there) the girls won but was there some collusion going on, maybe Phil giving way a bit being surrounded by them maybe :)
I've heard about these parties where a bloke is surrounded by a bunch of women! no raunchy music playing was there??

wildebus

He probably ? Wishes it could be Christmas every day ?

Lee

I'm sure Phil will bear you both in mind if he runs a meet this year.
This thread is for last years Christmas lunch, that is 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)