Motorhomer.com

Silver sprinter

Free Member

Starting to to enjoy this site far more, been limited in my computing skills, was worried when the new site came along, and felt wild campers site was loosing out, but now i see it was me that was loosing out, like a lot of people i dont like change, and worried about change and my limited knowledge I wouldn't be able to find my way about, but I'm getting there, mind you it took me 15 mins to write this, hope I can post it, all motorhome info is new to me, and I think it's great when someone posts a question the replys and help people give, thanks to you all(y)

Perfectly executed post Silver Sprinter (y) :)

I think it took us all a little while to adjust to Motorhomer but I really love it here now and the software is so much better. Mind you, it's the people that make a community and Motorhomer is chock full of lovely, helpful folk, so don't hesitate to ask those questions :)

Right Gerry now you’ve done this you know what the next step is!
How about you joining in the coming year at a meeting ,I know rae was speaking with you and I had said you had popped up to the wheel but maybe in the summer you might find a venture out to a meeting ,no pressure but would be good to see you ,
By the way I’m abso crap with I pads etc ,Phil would tell you this I’m mince at it
C u soon buddy ,keep em buses rolling
Regards Gordon

That’s shocked me steve I thought you would’ve strolled it

It was mostly about being proper busy, and not being able to give the site the 45 seconds it needed to work it out lol.

Seriously though, the points thing is great, and my initial thought was where's the catch? There isn't one!

Starting to to enjoy this site far more, been limited in my computing skills, was worried when the new site came along, and felt wild campers site was loosing out, but now i see it was me that was loosing out, like a lot of people i dont like change, and worried about change and my limited knowledge I wouldn't be able to find my way about, but I'm getting there, mind you it took me 15 mins to write this, hope I can post it, all motorhome info is new to me, and I think it's great when someone posts a question the replys and help people give, thanks to you all(y)

You are a good man and I am really happy that you have taken the time to learn the new software.

Well done.

And thanks for sharing.

I am on several other forums (fora) and I reckon this is probably one of the easiest to navigate, and is quite a bit clearer for me than WC when I’m using my iPad.

I agree that this forum software is great. It’s very good on a phone too as it works with the phone in the normal position. Really easy to post pictures, either as thumbnail or full size.
As Jennie said though, it’s the people that make the forum and I really think that we have the nucleus of a great forum here.

must admit though i still automatically check WC first i find it so much easier to post photos on here it’s becoming my first choice for posting new threads

I agree that this forum software is great. It’s very good on a phone too as it works with the phone in the normal position. Really easy to post pictures, either as thumbnail or full size.
As Jennie said though, it’s the people that make the forum and I really think that we have the nucleus of a great forum here.
What a smile I have on my face, thinking I have done your quote, will now have to log out and Google thumbnail ( lol),

What a smile I have on my face, thinking I have done your quote, will now have to log out and Google thumbnail ( lol),

Don't Google, ask us lol.

Thumbnail is a small version of a photo. Sometimes you can click on it and make it bigger.

Tezza. If wit was **** , you’d not need a loo roll.??

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back