Motorhomes welcome to overnight at Rhug estate/Farm shop near to Corwen/Druids North Wales.

mistericeman

A kind offer from a fantastic place to eat

Rhug Estate, Corwen, Denbighshire, UK, LL21 0EH
Phone: +44 1490 413000
Email: contact@rhug.co.uk

If you're planning to visit north Wales in your motorhome during the summer holidays did you know that you can stay in our car park overnight - for free?
If you're stopping over, we do ask that you register with the shop when you arrive. If you find you are struggling to get here by closing time then please just call ahead and leave your details and an estimated time of arrival. Tel: 01490 411 100.
We appreciate your support at the moment and would welcome you visiting our Farmshop, Cafe, Takeaway or Drive Thru while you stay.
Further information and our opening times are available on our website:

Stay Overnight at Rhug Estate
If you’re planning to stay overnight in the car park, we do ask that you register with the shop when you arrive (click opening times). If you find you are unable to arrive before closing time then we request that you call ahead and leave your details and an estimated time of arrival.
You can park anywhere in the car park but we recommend the area close to the shop next to the grassed area with picnic benches. There are several external water taps around the building which you are free to use if you need some water topping up.
We would appreciate those staying to support us, especially this summer, by shopping in our Farm Shop and having a meal from our Takeaway, Café Rhug or Drive Thru.

The Farm shop is excellent but the drive through had a really limited and disappointing menu last time we were there.
So worth while arriving whilst the shops open if you need some ingredients for the evening meal

Great to know of a new stopover in that wonderful country.

Not sure how the drive-thru would work as it's not fast food so therefore must be limited, but I would use the place and see for myself.

For your sat nag

52°58'56.1"N 3°24'35.9"W​

52.982259, -3.409978​

Does anyone know how I can put this into maps.me so I can bookmark it?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back