MPK 400x400 Dome only (& handles) ?

Bracknell MoHo

A while back, my OH dropped a vent dome while I had it off for cleaning. It shattered one corner into a number of pieces. Ever the tight a*** I managed to do a pretty reasonable job of putting humpty back together again (plastic specific glue + plastic weld). However yesterday when cleaning the roof I managed to catch that corner and it snapped off again. [This is the outmost piece, snowguard ?]

One of the other vents has a missing/non-functional handle on it, and these apparently can't be brought separately (i tried).

A cunning plan is looming: buy a new dome + handles, replace the damage dome but retain its handles and swap in one of the new handles on the other vent. Another option frankly is to simply buy two domes with at least one set of handles as both are heavily sun weathered.

Question: does anyone know where you can buy the domes, + handles but without the inner fitment (I obviously don't have a need to refit the whole vent) ? At a sensible price. Or indeed just the dome and miracle of miracles a set of handles ?

*I'm not necessarily that much of a tight a***, but repairing where one can generally has a bit of a feel good factor about it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back