Much loved and fondly remembered Thetford C250 Cassette. (Empty). £15

paulhelenwilko

It is time to let go of our cherished spare cassette. The cassette has seen action at home and abroad and has been present during the reading of many a morning newspaper.

Why let go you may ask ? Well we have been converted to the C400, a retrograde step some would say, but I welcome the solidity of the bench as opposed to the swivel, this maybe controversial but is very much a personal choice particularly suited for the larger rear.

Indeed this cassette has brought much relief on many occassions, sometimes called into action at short notice.
This cassette has never let us down, it has been a reliable friend and will be much missed (it has never been missed before due the accurracy of its owners).

Collection from Leicestershire, or a meet (we will be at Hereford New Year) or by Pony Express.

Paul.

PS Very clean, inside and out.

IMG_5101.jpgIMG_5102.jpgIMG_5103.jpg

Last edited:
I love the use of "empty" in the title.

Many years ago a friend had an NSU Prinz. The handbook contained the following:
"The glovebox will hold a thermos flask (full) or a airbed (empty)"
thus proving that at least one German understands British Humour.

I could do with a new one of these, if you still have it, please. I will be at Hereford at New year.

I would have it if I could get to collect it but sadly that cant happen . Can you give me the weight of it and pm me your postcode and I will price up postage . Thanks regards jeff

I will wegh it later. we could use the 'wild camping pony express' ?

When is your next meet ?

Unfortunately due to other ventures we do not have anything planned for this year ( up to now ) . Helen 262 have kindly said they could possibly collect as they pass Leicester regularly . I will try postage first and keep you informed . Can you PM me your address and postcode . Thank you very much . Jeff

Last edited:
Thank you very much Paul , I am looking at the tracking and it says it will be delivered Thurs / Friday , I have got Lorraine on standby to undo the wonderful packaging you have applied . I have sent you payment . Thanks again regards Jeff

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back