Mugs

Carrotts

Hi all keep seeing bits in threads mentioning mugs/stickers etc. Can't find them though,,,, also is there a way to stay signed in. So when I leave the site. Switch off. Come back later. Switch on. Have to sign in. ,,,,,,,,,,,

Hi Carrots. When you sign in, there's a tickbox to stay logged on. If you've ticked that and it's still not working, it could be because you're not saving browser cookies. Have a look in your browser preferences and make sure you're not emptying everything out of the cache whenever you close the browser... there should be an option not to delete logons and passwords. Good luck!

Hi Carrots. When you sign in, there's a tickbox to stay logged on. If you've ticked that and it's still not working, it could be because you're not saving browser cookies. Have a look in your browser preferences and make sure you're not emptying everything out of the cache whenever you close the browser... there should be an option not to delete logons and passwords. Good luck!
Don't forget to save your cookies, then when you get your mug you'll have something to dunk in yer tea.....☕??

The online store is a future development.

I'm looking forward to it!

I’ll be in for a teddy if it’s a good quality one - sad I know, but I do have quite a collection of teddies.

Can't fault you mate,teddies are cool. I have one with a little tshirt on that says "Best Dad" on the front. My boy bought me it when he was small & I was on the road driving trucks for a living. It's been all over the country with me & will have pride of place in the bus conversion when it's done.

.….................. My boy bought me it when he was small & I was on the road driving trucks for a living. It's been all over the country with me & will have pride of place in the bus conversion when it's done.

My son bought me one of the seven dwarfs.

Grumpy.

Hi ho!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back