Multisite for new account upgrades ends on 31st October 2021

Philip Tomlinson

Administator

As you may all remember I announced that I was stopping the MultiSite offer for new account upgrades at the start of the year. I delayed this action due to the lockdown. We are now at the end of the camping season so now seems like a good time to make this change.

DON'T PANIC!

If you are already a Full Member then you will keep your legacy MultiSite rights for as long as you remain a Full Member.
If your renewal fails for any reason and you did not deliberately cancel it then you will not lose MultiSite.

Phil

Stirlingb

Hi Phil... what might be a daft question...
I am a full multisite member (I think!) and as far as I am aware my account should automatically renew at the correct time. If for any reason it doesn’t renew (I’m thinking perhaps a changed card number or the like) does your ‘system’ automatically send a reminder so that we can correct any auto payment problems or does the account lapse without a reminder.

Philip Tomlinson

Administator

Hi Phil... what might be a daft question...
I am a full multisite member (I think!) and as far as I am aware my account should automatically renew at the correct time. If for any reason it doesn’t renew (I’m thinking perhaps a changed card number or the like) does your ‘system’ automatically send a reminder so that we can correct any auto payment problems or does the account lapse without a reminder.
You will get an email telling you that your subscription has expired.

No member who already has MultiSite will lose it unless they cancel their subscription (or ask me to do it for them). If it is an expired card or issue with PayPal then you will keep multisite.

Should a membership expire for more than 28 days then MultiSite will automatically be disabled for that member. If there is a good reason for this then I can enable it again.