Music Lovers vote please

Geraldine

Hello Fellow campers,
Those that know me, know I love my music. Following on from Giants of Rock concert earlier this year at Minehead I joined their fb page. This led to another fb group called New Wave of Classic Rock. This group supports up and coming bands normally with less than a 1000 followers or fans. To cut to the chase, I have discovered this band from Macclesfield called the Virginmarys ( VMS ).
I managed to see them play in London and they were brill. Please have a listen on Spotify or YouTube.
If you like what you hear please could you vote for them on the site attached. Really would help them achieve success.
Many thanks.
David.
http://greatmusicstories.com/vote-2018/

Last edited:
Thank you for posting Wully. They are playing up your way next week. Brilliant band live.
image.pngimage.png

I see that 17 people have viewed this thread but have no idea if any have voted in favour apart from Wully and Paulhelenwilko.

It appears you can vote as many times as you like !

Ps, has Geraldine gone aquatic yet ?

Paul

Hi Paul, You can only vote once on the web site. No we have not gone down the narrowboat route yet. But full marks for remembering our chat around the fire at Hereford. Lol

Just seen this and had a listen but as you know date has closed now or I would have voted for them. Last band I knew of that got anywhere from Macc was the Macc Lads, time for another :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back