My best mate! Si

I had a best friend just like her called Laurie unfortunately she got killed chasing a squirrel across a country lane with no through traffic she loved the water does SI love the water she had the jack russell hop most of the time she loved people but ignored other dogs

Last edited:
I had a best friend just like her called Laurie unfortunately she got killed chasing a squirrel across a country lane with no through traffic she loved the water does SI love the water she had the jack russell hop most of the time she loved people but ignored other dogs
So sorry to hear about Laurie ,si Loves the water but loves his ball more ,hehe !

something I saw last weekend at a VW Festival - so could well have been a regular camper traveller/resident - was a ferret being walked on a lead :)
Looked a cute little thing actually (y)

something I saw last weekend at a VW Festival - so could well have been a regular camper traveller/resident - was a ferret being walked on a lead :)
Looked a cute little thing actually (y)
My brother had some ferrets when we where children and we used to walk them out on leads with our dogs they had to have distemper etc. Injections as they were carriers

So sorry to hear about Laurie ,si Loves the water but loves his ball more ,hehe !
Laurie was crazy on the water especially the sea people would laugh she used to stand there like a child adament she wasn't going until she had been in she used to always have a loop around her neck you often heard people telling the children it had a collar on from the vets because she often did the jack russell skip and she had an operation it used to make us chuckle

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back