My heater went wrong - remote mechanic recommended!!

Nicknack

I would really like to recommend the motorhome mechanic below

We are currently touring Northumberland and on our 1st night away developed a problem with our heating and water heater, a Truma 3e...

To set the scene we are miles from anywhere and I am travelling with my husband who is disabled and really unable to do anything that involves mechanical or technical. I am, well I like to think I am, pretty practical and will try to sort something if I can, but really am no mechanic or electrical technician.

Anyway searching on the internet I understood that if you take the cover off the heater when there is a fault there is a red light which flashes in series of short and long flashes to denote the nature of the fault. I removed the cover and noted down the series.... I then tried to use the internet again but could only find decode for digital codes, I assume for later versions of heater.

I then found a posting from the guy from the company above who said if you had a problem to contact them and they may be able to help.

AMAZING BY TEXT MESSAGE BACK AND FORTH HE TALKED ME THROUGH WHAT I NEEDED TO DO, AND FANTASTIC THE JOB WAS DONE.....HE WAS SO HELPFUL AND NO COST.

I am sorry there is no where to post feedback for him. He is based in Nottinghamshire and I would really like to use him for our services etc but we live nowhere near, but thought this might be a way to give him business. If you use I hope you get the same impression

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Yes it’s is. When I posted it came out like that ?‍♀️

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back