My Hobby

blights

Having been medically retired and being a builder all my life I needed to find something to do with my hands or I would of gone crazy so I tried cutting wood on a fret saw and once I got the slight hang of it I purchased a saw and have been hand cutting items ever since I have a facebook page @FrankzyScrolls where my stuff can be seen (feel free to like my page :) but here is an example of my hobby and no there is no cnc laser involved I cut all mine by hand. I have been cutting pictures from ply and other woods and also old vinyl records for around a year now so still fairly new to my hobby but it keeps me busy when not out in the camper :) Bare Tree.JPGBob Marley1.JPG

Attachments

• Cat.JPG
    Cat.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 9
  • Clock A Team.JPG
    Clock A Team.JPG
    621.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Couple Kissing.JPG
    Couple Kissing.JPG
    458.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Diana Jesus.JPG
    Diana Jesus.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 7
  • Elvis Jailhouse Framed.JPG
    Elvis Jailhouse Framed.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 7
  • English Bulldog.JPG
    English Bulldog.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 16
  • Giraffe.JPG
    Giraffe.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4526.JPG
    IMG_4526.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 14
Having been medically retired and being a builder all my life I needed to find something to do with my hands or I would of gone crazy so I tried cutting wood on a fret saw and once I got the slight hang of it I purchased a saw and have been hand cutting items ever since I have a facebook page @FrankzyScrolls where my stuff can be seen (feel free to like my page :) but here is an example of my hobby and no there is no cnc laser involved I cut all mine by hand. I have been cutting pictures from ply and other woods and also old vinyl records for around a year now so still fairly new to my hobby but it keeps me busy when not out in the camper :)View attachment 36909View attachment 36910
Very good I wish I could be arty like you. You should do some Star wars images , this time next year you will be a millionaire.....but you might get a copyright problem eventually.

Wow they are great and the giraffe is lovely my oldest granddaughter is mad on giraffes ? well done

Thanks for the kind words copyright ?? what is copyright I thought that was an american exclusive thingy ma jiggy :) :)

Your work is really good. Perhaps you could bring a few to the meets I'm sure you could sell them. Thought about ebay?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back