My pet

Ok so it lets me upload a cartoon pic of snoopy but not a photograph of Taya

Well I finally done it though there are still some photos it refuses to upload.

image.jpeg

Here's team terrier,sadly only one left now but another pup ordered. :):D;)

At the Res.JPG

Hi Annie, is that your own tartan, seems your never away from Scotland, in fact I think you should be paying community tax, and is it true you are boycotting vodka, in protest, Willie and Gordon are saying that, well, maybe it's me that's saying it, and you can come to Bonnie Scotland anytime, :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign:Margarita_Cocktail_:b0202::b0212:

Silver sprinter;n30833 said:
Hi Annie, is that your own tartan, seems your never away from Scotland, in fact I think you should be paying community tax, and is it true you are boycotting vodka, in protest, Willie and Gordon are saying that, well, maybe it's me that's saying it, and you can come to Bonnie Scotland anytime, :Thumbs_Up_Hand_Sign:Margarita_Cocktail_:b0202::b0212:

Hahahaaa as it happens I’m back in Scotland and as far as vodka goes the fast was broken tonight after a very trying day at an emergency Scottish dentist having a tooth that I broke removed so the vodka was purely medicinal lol.

I just wanted to try the large image that would not work on the old version a result young Phil.

This is Mayo and he's looking for a home!! My wife is associated with a Spanish dog rescue charity and this lovely chap has been in a compound in Spain since 6 weeks old, we paid his travel expenses to the UK and he is now in kennels near Atherstone, he has never had a proper home, the person who wanted to adopt him didn't have him after his travel over as they thought he was too big for their toddler. We've visited him to take pics and walk him and he's lovely and so needy for someone to care for him. He won't be easy as he's almost institutionalised but I thought as so many on here were institutionalised too (lol) it might be worth posting his photo, I'd have him in a shot but already have a rescue who won't accept him, if anyone is interested get in touch please. Rog

DSCF3822.JPG

As it seems to be ‘Dog week’ on site I thought I’d mention ‘Mayo’ (see previous post) is still looking for a home, he’s fostered in Northants living with other dogs and he’s bloody lovely in the flesh.
C41A39F6-5554-4942-B43D-6C2B5648348B.jpeg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back