New Action in Scotland

Personally I'm in two minds about it, having to pay to use my back garden and needing a weekly pass. As 2cv stated pay as you go, currently in France for 4 weeks and have a camping car card which may be a better option to adopt. There is a lot of catching up to do in the UK ( just so i dont upset my southern friend(s) ) 🫣😂

A bit tight I think

• Contribution to the Highland Restoration Fund which is designed to help support projects that will deliver nature restoration, safeguard wildlife, and tackle the causes of biodiversity loss due to climate change – this is initially set as 1% for every £100K of income generated

I can't read it because even after sifting through all the invasive apps the web site has, you have to pay to subscribe to the newspaper. So what does it mean if I want to take my motorhome to Scotland?

I can't read it because even after sifting through all the invasive apps the web site has, you have to pay to subscribe to the newspaper. So what does it mean if I want to take my motorhome to Scotland?
Pay !😂

I didnt see it as voluntary, the text was not readable and it said something like "To read this article subscribe £1 for a months access"
Anyway I'm not going to lose sleep over it, 99% of newspaper articles are the work of expert fiction writers. If I go to Scotland and a policeman asks me for money, if he has a gun obviously I'll pay it. If one of those spy cameras sends me a bill I will ask where the notice was posted, conforming to the parking regulations currently in force.
I've officially lost interest.

I could read some of it then my brain went awry when I saw the 1%, I didn't go further but where does the other 99% go?

Back