Little town of Serra San Marcos.
Leave the crowded coast, for a while.

Mountain beauty spot.
Above Silves.
22 pitches.
All services, including hookup.
See portal campingcar Portugal for details

Trotter

This will be useful. Last year, I was moved on ,by local police from a reservoir a little way out of Silves. I'll make a note of this, thank you. Or, better still, send Lee and Lin Da to do a reccy. ;)

Pauljenny

There's a special website to welcome Moho s to the Algarve
Something like autocaravanas Algarve
I've posted something recently on the European Travel forum, but am too busy drinking goodbye to our visitor to be 4rsed to look it up.
It's all there somewhere.

Trotter

Found it, I think. on Google Maps. Looks like it may well be worth a visit. Thank you.
When you get a moment, and after you put your glass down. Maybe give a link to, European Travel Forum. All I get is for travel agents.

2cv

Found it, I think. on Google Maps. Looks like it may well be worth a visit. Thank you.
When you get a moment, and after you put your glass down. Maybe give a link to, European Travel Forum. All I get is for travel agents.
I think that this is what he means.

Carrerasax

There's a special website to welcome Moho s to the Algarve
Something like autocaravanas Algarve
I've posted something recently on the European Travel forum, but am too busy drinking goodbye to our visitor to be 4rsed to look it up.

Did u mean continental touring forum, as I can’t find it, or is there a European one over on WC?
It's all there somewhere.

xsilvergs

Little town of Serra San Marcos.
Leave the crowded coast, for a while.

Mountain beauty spot.
Above Silves.
22 pitches.
All services, including hookup.
See portal campingcar Portugal for details
Do you mean the town Sao Marcos da Serra?

Trotter

Could well be there by the first week in March. We will see how the time goes.
Question is what’s the town like?🙂

xsilvergs

There's also another Aire to the west in a village called Alferce. Here are a few pictures.

Neither village seemed to have much in the way of shops, so take enough food to last you. There were some bars but what they offer I've no idea.

3c68b989-0ed9-49af-af77-cda00964e1a5_large_image.jpge71f04db-cd83-4876-a586-4112d9401d89_large_image.jpg3c68b989-0ed9-49af-af77-cda00964e1a5_large_image.jpge71f04db-cd83-4876-a586-4112d9401d89_large_image.jpg

Frogman

You'll find it on the Search for sites app (details and photos on paid version) and on the laptop program all for free!