New batteries

Tribute11

Leisure batteries dead thinking of the following two Alpha Batteries 12v100Ah LiFeP04 HT

If the dead batteries aren't Lithium you will need to reconfigure or change your LB charging system as Lithium charge at different voltage to Lead acid or AGM
David

Lifepo4 was best thing for me, had them in use over two years now and I have now broken even on price difference. I admit that is because the first battery’s I bought for this van were not right for my style of use age but the Bosch/Varta were rated well but only lasted me 12 months at a push

I have to admit Neil it's the best thing I done as well over 3 years and still going strong .
It made a huge difference that I got a big reduction at the time for being on a certain forum (way more than the £15 it cost me to join to get it lol) then VAT exemption for disabled. I couldn’t have done it if it was the same cost as yours were. I do still have to keep an eye on them as I tend to sit for weeks at a time on occasions. Summer it doesn’t matter but winter it does 👍

It made a huge difference that I got a big reduction at the time for being on a certain forum (way more than the £15 it cost me to join to get it lol) then VAT exemption for disabled. I couldn’t have done it if it was the same cost as yours were. I do still have to keep an eye on them as I tend to sit for weeks at a time on occasions. Summer it doesn’t matter but winter it does 👍
I think we got £180 quid a battery off at the time .It's water under the bridge now lolol

I think we got £180 quid a battery off at the time .It's water under the bridge now lolol
You got yours a while before me and the prices were higher. You also got Relion that were and still are a good bit more expensive than my TN Power. As you say it’s water under the bridge, just glad I managed to get them when I did. Think we both agree they are massively better lol

You got yours a while before me and the prices were higher. You also got Relion that were and still are a good bit more expensive than my TN Power. As you say it’s water under the bridge, just glad I managed to get them when I did. Think we both agree they are massively better lol
For sure Neil

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back