New battery for car

Exwindsurfer

Went on to Alpha battery site to price a new Bosch battery for our Skoda Yeti they wanted £159.99 less there discount but even with there discount they couldn’t get near the £130 I paid from my mates garage .the prob is it’s a stop start battery so more expensive.

Hi Gordon, what batteries are you installing ?
I’m presently looking to change my batteries to something more suitable for wilding as they are just cheapo ones fitted by Pilote and to be honest cannot decide what to go for.
Fortunately my electrobloc/charger can accommodate Lithium, agm, gel and wet batteries so that’s a bonus.

Honestly can say the best upgrade I’ve done to my van by a mile was a pair of lithium batteries. I bought an efoy about a year before cost a mint it’s handy to have but it’s now a very expensive cupboard filler now that I’ve fitted these batteries.

Honestly can say the best upgrade I’ve done to my van by a mile was a pair of lithium batteries. I bought an efoy about a year before cost a mint it’s handy to have but it’s now a very expensive cupboard filler now that I’ve fitted these batteries.
I’ll second that Wully

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back