New Campervan for Christmas?

wildebus

I have the perfect one for you or your loved one!

The ideal Christmas Present to keep someone busy whilst being stuck indoors

The Lego VW Campervan (Model #10220)

I take a couple of these to VW Festivals but obviously this year there have not been any so still got them!
1606762465820.png

I have a total of 3 for sale:

1) A brand new Lego set all still bagged up and boxed up like above ready to made (see this for more info - https://amzn.to/3omVpYv )

2) A constructed Lego VW Camper that I would take with me to the events so people can see the finished model in the flesh.
I have actually converted this build to RHD as well :D
With this made-up one, you still get the original box and instructions so can take in all apart and build again from Scratch and make into the staandard LHD version if you get bored looking at the completed version

3) A non-Lego copy of the VW Camper made of compatible parts (these copies are just about as good as the real thing, but they are copies)

These kits are currently £120 on Amazon and £106 on eBay brand new.

For 1) - the Brand New Boxed Up one, I am wanting £85 including Postage
For 2) - The completed one, I am also looking for £85 including Postage
For 3) - the Lego copy, I am looking for £55 including Postage

Here are some photos of the completed one (number 2)
1606764078896.png

1606764107853.png

And one in better light (hard to take photos of the lit up one. screws the camera in the phone up!)
1606764152949.png

You may have noticed the one above has lit up headlights, taillights and interior? This is not standard with these kits and to add these usually cost around £10-£20. I am including the lighting kit for FREE with all the kits :D

Anyone interested, send me a PM with which one they are interested in. It will be first come, first serve, so if you have a second choice, add that in case someone has already nabbed your first choice!
I have these kits physically in the house, so ready to send out in time for Christmas. (y)

Last edited:
My daughter got one from Legoland a couple of years ago she loves it. We built it over a snowy weekend looks great. Wonder if your light kit would retro fit our one.E067392B-E31B-4E93-967B-BAE974B3407B.jpeg070A3235-88F8-48F3-939B-96D3C40B8651.jpeg11708685-6F0D-4E90-9646-C26620ADE115.jpeg

My daughter got one from Legoland a couple of years ago she loves it. We built it over a snowy weekend looks great. Wonder if your light kit would retro fit our one.View attachment 57681View attachment 57682View attachment 57683
It would indeed.
In fact, I found you are best off making it and carefully adding the lights, so the fact it is already built is a bonus. I'll take some photos of how the lights are routed (I changed from the instructions a bit to allow the roof to still pop off :) )

Seeing our previous van on his small holding, our nephew gave us this one.

The grandchildren love it..... as do I.Lego City Camper.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back