New Forest (Strawberry Fields) July 14th - 19th 2022 NOW WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO THE FOREST!!

New Forest (Strawberry Fields) July 14th - 19th 2022 NOW WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO THE FOREST!!
Posted by moonshadow
Strawberry Fields
Thursday, July 14, 2022 - 11:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, July 19, 2022 - 11:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I can’t believe I have to pull out of this meet as well… I am so hacked off - it’s one thing after another. My car packed up on me last weekend and I got the news today that it is Dead!🤬. So now, this weekend I have to shop for a new car instead of relaxing in a field with you guys. I can’t be without a car as I have to transport my elderly Mother to appointments and she can’t haul herself up into the Moho as she has mobility issues. Have a great weekend. I’m gutted I can’t be there.

• Sad
Reactions: Lee
Does anybody fancy a cycle ride onto the IOW on Monday,
It’s 4 miles down to the ferry ( prices between £14 & £20 return depending on concessions blue light card holders get 20% discount)
Possibly do 10-15 miles on the island grab a coffee and lunch then head back in the afternoon,
I’m open to suggestions if you want to see something whilst on the island ,
I have an ebike but won’t be racing along,
I’m in the Hymer far corner of the field from the entrance or respond on here with destination suggestions,

Cheers Andy

Last edited:
I think Henry has raw unadulterated talent, and lots of it!
I can’t help feeling that we will hearing great things about this young man for many years to come.
Thank you Henry for a totally enjoyable evening, looking forward to your next rendition!

We had a great time last night being entertained by Henry, I was amazed how he coped with the varying requests from the crowd.
Hopefully we will see more of him at meets, I know he will be welcomed.
Thanks once again for a great evening Henry.

Got home today to a sizzling 35 degs!! We've had a really good two meets at Burton Bradstock and Strawberry Fields. Thanks to all involved. The new egress through the carboot site and then through the horse fields is, in our humble opinions, a winner. It gives brilliant access to the Forest and also access by foot to Brockenhurst, Lymington and Sway and to the iron age fort of Buckland Rings. We may have to do a quick dash over the main road 😵 (via the gate) next time and see what we can discover there.

A big thank Sue and Martin for organising another wonderful camp.
The fish and chip supper on the Friday was absolutely fantastic. The best we've tested for a long while.
A great day at Beaulieu, fabulous Sunday boot fair and a wonderful day on the New Forest Bus Tour.
Ofcourse, I will be going home with a wealth of motorhoming knowledge, thanks to Rog and Andy.

Safe journey home everyone.
See you all again soon.

Nick and Mandy x

Never been disappointed by a Meet in the New Forest.
This year was no exception, another fabulous Martin and Sue production!
Good company, brilliant weather, and two breathtakingly beautiful musical performances by our own Henry, who is constantly surprising and creative, and a musical force to be reckoned with!
Thank you to everybody who helped make this Meet so special.

Got home today to a sizzling 35 degs!! We've had a really good two meets at Burton Bradstock and Strawberry Fields. Thanks to all involved. The new egress through the carboot site and then through the horse fields is, in our humble opinions, a winner. It gives brilliant access to the Forest and also access by foot to Brockenhurst, Lymington and Sway and to the iron age fort of Buckland Rings. We may have to do a quick dash over the main road 😵 (via the gate) next time and see what we can discover there.
You just best me to it. A great way out into the open countryside to the north. We did the Lymington, Brokenhurst and Sway walks; all very pleasant and little traffic. Jayne used it for her runs.
A great asset to the location .

Thanks to sue and Martin, Linda and lee for a great meet our first in the new forest ,
Cracking day out on the IOW with Andy exploring the range of our ebike batteries ,
And of course a big thankyou to Henry and Glen for our evening entertainment ,
Really enjoyed the direct access out onto the forest ,
Thanks Again A&J

Thanks to sue and Martin, Linda and lee for a great meet our first in the new forest ,
Cracking day out on the IOW with Andy exploring the range of our ebike batteries ,
And of course a big thankyou to Henry and Glen for our evening entertainment ,
Really enjoyed the direct access out onto the forest ,
Thanks Again A&J
Glad you enjoyed
Sue & Martin

What a fabulous meet! Huge thanks to Sue and Martin and all the team for a really great weekend. To Henry and Glenn, thank you for the music :giggle: It was the first time in ages that we've all sat together for a communal event in the field - loved it! Henry, you are an extraordinarily talented young man... thank you so much and we hope you join us again in the future.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back