New max data in EU rules for me ?

MOJO

Free Member

Been using our data for more than two month trips often but not any longer it seems .
Hi from EE. You can use up to 15GB of your data allowance abroad in the EU - click ee.co.uk/fairuse for more info

When you're in the EU you must comply with the EE fair use policy, including a stable link to the UK. So, during any four month period you must spend at least two months in the UK or use your allowances mainly while in the UK. For more info ee.co.uk/fairuse

Yep
Same with GiffGaff
I am going to try Three with legs
Use EE until it finishes then change to Three
I will use Giff-Gaff until it says enuff. Then use my EE sim
I have Three as a reserve - Not yet activated

Vodafone lets you use your entire data contract in Europe, so we had 100gb month. Had no problem with signal when on the move. Had three as a backup.

So when in UK leave the telly on to consume far more data than you require then when abroad you consume less.Encourage us to waste at home to be able to use less in Europe

Not entirely relevant, but interesting.

Three text me after I had spent a week in new York using Google maps and the internet regularly.

They said because of their feel at home roaming that I'm on I saved nearly £2500.

Madness!

This limit isn't exactly new: the same conditions were set when I started my EE mifi contract 3 years ago, but I haven't had a problem spending 4 months in Portugal each winter since then. I kept within the 15gb limit, though. Had no problem with 1p Mobile last winter either, and spoke to a full-timer whose 1p mobile was working fine after nearly a year abroad.
Just in case, I carry a prepaid 25gb SIM, and strangely, there are even local pre-paid Sims available. Hope for the best, and prepare for the worst!
What will happen after Brexit (if . .) is another thing altogether.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back