New maxxair fan and screen

Fitted new maxxair and blind ,resealed solar cable gland ,other sky light resealed as it was looking iffy
must admit a really good job ( wished I had done it)😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Who did the work for you, Gordon?

Arto in for MOT, new CV joints to be fitted, and I told them to use their discretion if anything else looks iffy.

Oh, and change gearbox oil while up on their ramp.

Not holding my breath eric but heres hoping🤞
When are you aiming to leave, Gordon? We're confined to barracks until the Pipe Burst Ceiling Repairs and Carpet refitting can be arranged via Aviva, whose sense of urgency makes manyana look like a panic attack. Plumber starts work on Monday to trace the pipework and split the water supply into 2 discrete supplies, and then it's a case of waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the Aviva Contractors to grace us with their presence. Think our Winter Trip may need to set for August or September ... :rolleyes:

Steve

When are you aiming to leave, Gordon? We're confined to barracks until the Pipe Burst Ceiling Repairs and Carpet refitting can be arranged via Aviva, whose sense of urgency makes manyana look like a panic attack. Plumber starts work on Monday to trace the pipework and split the water supply into 2 discrete supplies, and then it's a case of waiting, and waiting, and waiting for the Aviva Contractors to grace us with their presence. Think our Winter Trip may need to set for August or September ... :rolleyes:

Steve
We're away around feb 17 on ferry. Feb 19 newhaven to dieppe then heading south ,still got a lot of things I want to do to the van and get it cleaned properly
cant wait steve tbh
sorry to read about the water ingress esp as it was not your failure that was at fault

Who did the work for you, Gordon?

Arto in for MOT, new CV joints to be fitted, and I told them to use their discretion if anything else looks iffy.

Oh, and change gearbox oil while up on their ramp.
Took it to my old apprentices coachwork/garage at east Calder ,main Renault business.I worked for his dad and it was the early days of the now big empire
was going to do it m6self but the weather has been against and time was ticking
Fiona can pay😀😀😀😀😀😩🤞

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back