New Motorhomer

Cooperman

Hi Guys
I am a new owner of a Hymer MLI 580. Never had a motorhome before and joined your group for some help and advice.

I would like some help in locating a good reliable supplier of motorhome parts and equipment ( solar panels, leisure batteries, inverters, self leveling kit etc.) together
with a fitting service. If they are friendly, approachable and reasonably priced it would be a bonus.

I am located in Purley, South London so Ideally someone within about an hours drive i.e Surrey, Kent or Sussex.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi and welcome to the best years of your life. I don't know of any one closer but I can recommend these guys down my way. AMC Motorhomes
I have had work done with them including the habitation check. About 45 minutes down the A22.

Welcome..
Wise move, joining us here.
Never feel shy about asking questions..
If I'd joined something like this 23 years ago, as a virgin motorhomer.....

I would have saved us mountains of snags, expense and aggro.
Alas, there was nothing like this around.
Its all here for you.

I bought 3 batteries using my members discount from Alpha batteries last year. The prices were very good and they do next day delivery.

I paid extra for next day delivery for the engine battery I bought, but went with the free delivery for two habitation batteries. They still arrived the next day.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back