New Prize draw - suggestions please

• £1000 of vouchers with £500 top prize

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Honda EU20i Generator

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Mavic Air drone fly more combo

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Efoy fuel cell (longer prize draw period)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • VanBitz Growler alarm system fully fitted

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Snipe Self Sat V2 automatic Satellite system.

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Admin

Administator

I am going to be announcing a new prize draw at the end of February. Which of these prizes would you prefer to win?

I would also be interested in suggestions for other prizes.

You can make multiple choices.

I've voted for the vouchers because there's always something random to save up for but I also like the idea of an alarm system and fuel cell.

One thought occurred to me that lots of us could use... how about a Disklok?

The vouchers would be my first choice because it gives a chance to win smaller prizes so includes more people.

I voted vouchers for the same reasons as yorkslass

yorkslass;n25498 said:
The vouchers would be my first choice because it gives a chance to win smaller prizes so includes more people.

Same here---Hi Sue

I think that vouchers are best because the winner then gets exactly what they want, rather than someone winning something that they don't really want or need, They also mean that there can be far more winners.

Slightly off topic but I have not seen a list of winners from the last one. I have since seen a few winners names but not in what order. Could you put it on the forum as well as an online blog/live draw please.

2cv;n25511 said:
I think that vouchers are best because the winner then gets exactly what they want, rather than someone winning something that they don't really want or need, They also mean that there can be far more winners.

agree with this ....plus.....more folk would participate... hopefully.

I don’t need an efoy but would appreciate a £1000 to spend on fuel for mine as I’ve been told they are very expensive to run ? £1000 should buy me at least a weeks worth

vouvher should help out and make them slightly smaller and spread them outso more chances of winning and it is nice to win butthe more prizes the more peeps win and suspect people would be gratefull for whatever amount and if not the suggest they dontae it a charity

trixie88;n25554 said:
agree with this ....plus.....more folk would participate... hopefully.

Yes I agree. Then they can go out and buy exactly what they don't want or need themselves. Great!

oldish hippy;n25782 said:
vouvher should help out and make them slightly smaller and spread them outso more chances of winning and it is nice to win butthe more prizes the more peeps win and suspect people would be gratefull for whatever amount and if not the suggest they dontae it a charity
i

yes hippy, its exciting just to know you have won something........buthe. in your message...i quickly read as buttie....ah yes a nice bacon ,sausage and egg buttie
washed down with a nice hot drink.....for small prize at the next meet the person attends..,,....hmm scrumptious.......especially if there is a slice of toast with BEST BUTTER.....lol........ohhh can just taste it now....mouth watering.

Would anyone also be interested if there were a 'prize draw' as part of the proceedings dedicated to a registered charity, a number of which would be entered by admin and perhaps some suggested by members? Perhaps a cash 'prize' then to be donated to that charity after the draw and published on our site. Any and all charities to be considered-final decision to include by admin. Just a thought to give something back from ourselves as a group.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back