New smart TVs

rugbyken

My mate is well peed off couple of weeks ago showing me his new smart TV for his van it came preloaded with apps for Netflix you tube etc got miracast to mirror his phone tablet screen 240/12v came with adaptor just over £200 , he came round today waving this Lidl leaflet only difference he says is no 12v lead ,

image.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks for that, my brother is isolating alone and his tv broke just before lock down. He’s a hundred yards from a Lidl so is off to see if they’ve got one.

My mate is well peed off couple of weeks ago showing me his new smart TV for his van it came preloaded with apps for Netflix you tube etc got miracast to mirror his phone tablet screen 240/12v came with adaptor just over £200 , he came round today waving this Lidl leaflet only difference he says is no 12v lead ,

View attachment 54259View attachment 54259
Would you be able to get an adapter lead for the Lidl or Amazon one? Or does the set have some sort of adaption to be 12v?
Like this
AC 100-240V to DC 12V 5A Regulated Power Adapter, UK Plug Cord Switching Power Supply 5.5*2.1mm for LED Light Strip Amplifier DVR NVR Security Cameras System CCTV Accessories

normally these type of tv’s have a transformer in the 240v lead you can purchase a 12v direct lead, there are various safety measures to smooth the connections but personally i’ve never had a problem with a direct lead

• Thank You
Reactions: Rec

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back