New Van

Why Citroen over the Fiat/Pergeot sisters? Just down to price or anything specific?
Seem to be some good bargains about (e.g. a lot off list) - don't know how common that is or how long that lasts.
(We're not thinking of getting another till 2020/21 so early days for us, but would be L2H2 probably)

Many congratulations.

As a fellow PVC owner I understand how excited you feel.

Why Citroen over the Fiat/Pergeot sisters? Just down to price or anything specific?
Seem to be some good bargains about (e.g. a lot off list) - don't know how common that is or how long that lasts.
(We're not thinking of getting another till 2020/21 so early days for us, but would be L2H2 probably)

Chose Citroen because of available extras.... and costs. Optional extras will be :- uprated battery, 16" alloys, conversion interface box, passenger airbag, twin leaf rear suspension, leather steering wheel and gear knob, pivoting driver and single passenger seats, metallic paint, rear camera and folding heated mirrors, intelligent traction control, mudflaps all on an 'Enterprize' edition of the Relay. Price and seats most important!
Some extra's are either more expensive on other brands, or not available.
Also received a good deal off Citroen dealer.
Currently run a 2009 Relay L2H2 conversion.

Alec.

Exciting! The waiting will be tough but worth it :)

If it’s not too late you may still get a good discount with the Citroen Car Club, used to be 10% but is employee discount now. CCC

I actually quite shocked, Alec spending money, what is the world coming too?
:eek::eek::eek:

The new van will be palatial compared to your current van, what are you going to do with all that extra space?

May be a shower or a chaise longue in crushed velvet it will be interesting to see what you come up with.

Good luck with the build.
Stuart Jones Luxor Chaise Longue-720x576.jpg

If it’s not too late you may still get a good discount with the Citroen Car Club, used to be 10% but is employee discount now. CCC

Thanks for the advise, but, I don't think they will give me any more than the 46% discount I received on both the van and the extra's!

Alec

Reactions: 2cv

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back