NEWS Campsites will be open in England from the 4th July

Get your finger out then Jeff, Hollingsworth Rugby Club is a possibility then😬😬😇

Is that fully opened or is that self contained units only ?.

it’s fully open provided the sites can accomodate the required cleaning regime for the facilities, if not, it’s self-contained units only ...

England is beginning to look like shangrila for us scotch motorhomers

I think you're on the change, starting to leave those Scottish traits behind and travelling south in search of sun, sea and normal people, not forgetting the slight change of taste of the whiskey's you are getting to like.
🤣😉😁😊🤣

If I’ve got to put up wae the likes of you two old Farts I might just stay put😜 Del If I remember right there’s a big black cloud with lightning bolts follows you around So I’ll be steering clear of you on mee southern holidays.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🖕🏿😎

Wully you know it makes you very happy when you venture south, to the land of milk and honey.
Also you know we welcome you with open arms.

P.S
Don't forget the whisky and steak. 😋🥃🥩😋👍

Last edited:
I feel that for the foreseeable future all our rallies will be run on a campsite format.
This is the only way we will be able to conform to the covid rules layed out by the government.
It's unfortunate but something we will have to live with.

I think that for the foreseeable future, we are going to have to follow guidelines as set out by Admin. At the end of the day we have to jump through whatever hoops the Insurance company insist on, to prove that we are doing whatever it takes to try to ensure the safety of our members and whoever else is involved with us.
Meets are going to feel very strange initially, but at least, we will have a chance to see each other and offer encouragement and support to one another. We will get through this!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back