Non Slip Diablo

simple really, a bit like me
Hello Terry,
Better than that, stick a drill in a pillar drill, set the height so the drill is just touching the piece then all you've got to do is push it round and use it like a milling machine........and before anyone laughs I did something like that to remove some writing off a brass plaque that I wanted to use as a belt buckle. The only difference being, I didn't use a drill I used a bit that was used for porting a cylinder head.

Rae

Lee

Hello Lee,
I have ordered an electric egg boiler/steamer that does seven eggs at a time but this was more of a project for the mind and, also, I could do my black pudding in it.

Rae
Seven eggs that's an unusual number!
You would expect 6.

oppy

Hello Peter,
I have welded aluminium using gas and I can safely say there were loads of blobs........nowadays if I'm sticking aluminium together and it's not going to be hot I tend to use lumiweld; which I've had quite good results with.

Rae
In a past life I was able to weld, not only cast but alloy too, but I thought that it was a lost art due to modern alternatives. Anyway, thanks for the pointer, it's due tomorrow

Seven eggs that's an unusual number!
You would expect 6.
Hello Lee,
When I was looking there were one or two that did six but the majority catered for seven; I presume the extra one is because six on the outside, one in the middle. Having said that, you don't have to use seven eggs.

Rae

Wully

Please stop putting these posts up of gadgets that I’ve never seen before. Two Diablos ordered from amazon nearly ordered two dildos dyslexia is awkward thank good for spellcheck now to have a look at the egg thing.

now to have a look at the egg thing.
Hello Wully,
It should be here in a couple of days and, specially for you, I will try it out and give you my honest opinion.

Rae

Have a google at origo pan clamps ,you could have fun making some fits all pan Size's.

Caz

I had an electric egg boiler. Useless, couldn't get it right, they kept coming out hard boiled.

I had an electric egg boiler. Useless, couldn't get it right, they kept coming out hard boiled.
Hello Caz,
From my understanding there are basically two types, one works on the theory that when the water is all gone it turns itself off and the other one works on a timer which when it's the designated time a buzzer goes off as well as turning itself off. Both of the models have measuring jugs but, obviously, measurement for the former is a more exact science. I'll let you know how I get on when I get mine.

Rae

Wully

Got mines this morning from amazon made eggs made toasted cheese and pickle sandwiches love it smaller than I thought but nicely made last time I ate somthing like that it was a McDonald’s apple pie full of apple lava

Got mines this morning
Hello Wully,
Glad to hear you're satisfied with your latest purchase........we are talking about the Diablo? Seemingly if you use a milk loaf you don't get such a wastage.

Rae

They sound a great idea for toastier, but why don’t they make a square one that doesn’t waste the corners of bead?

The reason I prefer the Diablo is I like egg sandwiches and not egg toasties.

Rae

The reason I prefer the Diablo is I like egg sandwiches and not egg toasties.

Rae
I’d forgot how great the Diablo is and though I had the other square one and had stopped using it and your need was greater than mine at the time but I kinda missed the Diablo so after reading this thread I too am expecting a delivery of amazon prime tomorrow morning could not resist buying another . 😂😂

Hello Wully,
Glad to hear you're satisfied with your latest purchase........we are talking about the Diablo? Seemingly if you use a milk loaf you don't get such a wastage.

Rae
Yes the round milk loaf is a perfect fit for the Diablo.

I kinda missed the Diablo so after reading this thread I too am expecting a delivery of amazon prime tomorrow morning could not resist buying another . 😂😂
Hello Annie,
You've made me feel bad now, you've given me a Diablo out of the kindness of your heart and you've left yourself short. All I can say in my defence is, it's a great bit of kit and you ain't getting it back :ROFLMAO:

Rae

Wully

Annie you gave a nice square one with a long handle to my Tylor last year so you’re entitled to breakfast at my place and dinner from Rae and Ann as long as you like toasties

But if you take mine apart you can use it as a saucer and drink your tea from it........I know you only drink coffee Annie but there's hope for you.

Rae