Now TV and Netflix in Europe

Tezza33

We are parked near an Outlet Centre in Germany which has free WiFi, using an iboost I am picking up a strong signal and Now TV, IPTV and Netflix are running flawlessly, it does confirm that Now TV does work outside the UK and when Maggy stops watching Xmas films ⛄❄ I will check BBC and ITV with a vpn

I’ve downloaded loads of films from Netflix, to use offline, without any bother. Never tried Now TV. Think the best way to get BBC is with mobile data they always seem to know i’m abroad otherwise, but then I have only used free VPNs

If your data cards are registered in the UK you shouldn't need a VPN while in Europe. Currently in Spain I can watch iPlayer on my phone (Bt contract), or tablet and Firestick through my '3' mifi all without a VPN but if I use local WiFi iPlayer is blocked.

We are parked near an Outlet Centre in Germany which has free WiFi, using an iboost I am picking up a strong signal and Now TV, IPTV and Netflix are running flawlessly, it does confirm that Now TV does work outside the UK and when Maggy stops watching Xmas films ⛄❄ I will check BBC and ITV with a vpn
sorry but what are you using to get the programs, and thanks,pj happy new year

BBC can be watched or recorded in Europe if you have a British sim no need for a VPN. Recording things takes less data than watching if your using your allowances. If your using the WiFi from a source in Europe use a VPN. I have found McDonald’s, Starbucks are clever and won’t let you ; ) use smaller coffee shops.

ITV player I have given up on recording anything it just is fussy maybe someone can tell me if they find it easy.

Netflix can be watched anywhere in the world and recorded. You will be restricted to that country’s allowed programs.

Prime TV can also be watched and recorded.

Don’t have time for anything else lol ;)

sorry but what are you using to get the programs, and thanks,pj happy new year
Happy New Year to you as well, I use a Now TV box for Now TV, every time I cancel they give me a good offer to stay, a Fire TV box for Amazon Prime Movies and Netflix, I also have a VPN on this box but BBC manage to stop me watching iPlayer unless I am using my 3 mifi as others have said, I also have an IPTV app on this but I cannot discuss that on here, I use a 12v Linux satellite receiver for freesat channels using a 85cm dish, picking up everything here in Southern Germany.
I think that I have enough channels with that lot ????

Happy New Year to you as well, I use a Now TV box for Now TV, every time I cancel they give me a good offer to stay, a Fire TV box for Amazon Prime Movies and Netflix, I also have a VPN on this box but BBC manage to stop me watching iPlayer unless I am using my 3 mifi as others have said, I also have an IPTV app on this but I cannot discuss that on here, I use a 12v Linux satellite receiver for freesat channels using a 85cm dish, picking up everything here in Southern Germany.
I think that I have enough channels with that lot ????

That may well be and sounds very impressive but the wife just wants to know .................... can you get Emmerdale and Corrie o_O

If I have internet I can get everything so yes but I have never tried to get Emmerdale and Corrie in the UK so unlikely to try here ??????

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back