O dear what did I start

Yes Ken your posts are very hepful...keeo them coming.
Not sure why it became a war

it’s back to the old wintonian days like throwing a ball for a dog you’ll get fed up with winding him up before he gets fed up with biting

I read the post when there were only a few replies. I'm surprised, (and disappointed, as generally this is one of the friendliest forums and well moderated) that it turned ugly. I can't understand why. I see the thread has been removed.

Yes, Ken, keep 'em coming.

I saw the opening post and it was good advice ? but unfortunately didn't see it when it turned ugly so now I am wondering who it was, keep the advice coming Ken just remember you can't please everybody.
I like the fact that arguments are dealt with quickly by the mods on here though, it is just a pity that good threads develop in to argumentative ones ???

Thank I have been thing that I should not post anymore on this site so I will be giving it a rest for a few days, (y)

Why do threads have to be closed/removed, it should be enough that naughty posts are removed & posters given an earful and the thread continues, all benefit then, and there is nothing worse than hearing about a useful thread to find it's gone and possibly the loss of a member.

Why do threads have to be closed/removed, it should be enough that naughty posts are removed & posters given an earful and the thread continues, all benefit then, and there is nothing worse than hearing about a useful thread to find it's gone and possibly the loss of a member.

Threads are only closed, or removed as a last resort, if they break the Forum's Terms and Rules, which can be found at the bottom of the page.

Yes, I get that Chris, but it feels so draconian and upsets people, I have had to do it on my own forum, but for me, it was just the easiest option, I prefer to warn people early on.

Hey ken. Never met you. Doubt if I ever will BUT . I enjoy your threads so keep them coming. Love reading them. Ref thread 4 after every wack you must say. Thank you sir I enjoyed that may I have another. So am now waiting ken for your thread.

Reactions: Lee

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back