Official complaint to Welsh Government about a rally

Admin

Administator

Today I have been contacted by the Welsh Government as they are investigating a complaint made against us relating to a rally. The email is very polite and is asking for further details to aid their investigation.

Their concerns are:

The complainant has raised a number of concerns, relating to planning permissions, duration the campsite operates, hygiene, privacy and the behaviour of people using the site.

This relates to a rally held in the last 3-6 months at the following location:

Hafod Elwy Hall
Bylchau
Denbigh
Denbighshire
LL16 5SP

There is a slight issue here...

We have never held a rally at the above location!

I have written to them to inform them of this :)

Is someone pretending to be us?

not guilty.......never been to welsh wales......seems strange they havent given you an exact date............within the last 3 to 6 months???????????

Why on earth would the welsh assembly be contacting a club ?

This address has a glamping and camping business so surely any issues should be taken up with the site owner who would have givern permission to whoever used their site for a rally

Could it be something to do with the wild festivals or their affiliated site they have just had a couple in Wales

Most peculiar.
May be they are fishing to see which group's go to Wales.

Having looked on line at the campsite it is only for tents and glamping pods....
Having looked on google earth there is no way motor homes could use the site.

definitely mistaken identity.

Last edited:
I am sure it's a misunderstanding, maybe something got lost in translation - the right address?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back