Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administator

This year we will be at Shell Island for both the Oktoberfest weekends 12th - 13th and the 19th - 20th of October.

The plan is to spend the whole week there including both weekends

I will be going and would love to spend some time with anyone who wishes to join me. I will be there from Thursday 11th until Saturday the 20th.

I need to be home as it is Tes's 40th birthday on the Sunday.

This is not an official rally it is a gathering of friends.

This is the weekend after the Motorhomer Anglesey meet and end the week before the Motorhomer Scottish Annual Rally.

There are discounts for booking the whole week and there is a booking fee. You must book online at their website 

http://www.shellisland.co.uk/events.html

Last edited:
I thought about it, went to the website and found there were going to be several live events at that time. Not my thing at all, so decided against booking.

Is it o.k. if you bring some friend of ours ?

As far as I know because it’s a gathering and you book direct with the campsite and it’s a public event, you can brink whoever you want .

I have booked 7 days from the 11th but we can extend if we want to stay longer.

I've booked for 7 days too... their system wouldn't let me do the full number of days I wanted but it was easy to extend last year.
Really looking to this but please, no hurricanes this time!

I thought about it, went to the website and found there were going to be several live events at that time. Not my thing at all, so decided against booking.

Then just come and chill with the group :) The Oktoberfest itself is great fun for a couple of nights but it's not compulsory and the island is so big, it's unlikely you'd hear noise from the events.

Sorry guys but I am going to have to cancel Octoberfest as the guy repairing my bumper can only fit me in on the 9th of October and does not know how long it will take so I probably will not make this one.

Sorry guys but I am going to have to cancel Octoberfest as the guy repairing my bumper can only fit me in on the 9th of October and does not know how long it will take so I probably will not make this one.
Oh no! I was really looking forward to seeing you. I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Oh no! I was really looking forward to seeing you. I'll keep my fingers crossed :)
I know I am fed up as I talked Jac and Paul into going and now I may not make it you’ll just have to keep them company I had better pm jac and apologise.

Goodness what’s happening to the meets people dropping out me included so sad as Shell island is a great meet.

Goodness what’s happening to the meets people dropping out me included so sad as Shell island is a great meet.
Any chance you could make it after your repair work Annie? I've got visions of me sitting there on my own :cry:

All by myseeeeelf, don't wanna be, all by myseeeelf:ROFLMAO:

I think Jac's coming later in the week and Alan and Linda maybe on the 13th. Anyone else planning on being there?

Any chance you could make it after your repair work Annie? I've got visions of me sitting there on my own :cry:

All by myseeeeelf, don't wanna be, all by myseeeelf:ROFLMAO:

I think Jac's coming later in the week and Alan and Linda maybe on the 13th. Anyone else planning on being there?
I’m not sure but I have £84 in credit and you have 13 months to use it so you never know if I can I will.

We are hoping to be there for the middle of the week after we have been to the NEC on the Tuesday.

Out of those still going, how many are turning up Friday ? And how are we going to find each other ?

Out of those still going, how many are turning up Friday ? And how are we going to find each other ?
Normally we would have the WC flag up but as Phil cannot make it now due to family commitments I am sure Jenny minisorrel will be along to explain where they will park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back