Omnistor fan

Topmast

Hi all.
My van has a Omnistor fan in the skylight it has different settings for blowing or sucking but doesn’t tell me what the power consumption is ,as I don’t want a flat battery does anyone know how long this will run without flattering battery. Thanks.

I’ve got the Fiamma turbo in the roof ,can be used thermostatically or manual but like graham said I use only when needed
Used it off grid a lot in France and it never lowered my battery much ,albeit I had it on low settings
Must read the spec as I have the manual in van
Let me know if you want any info if it’s the same as mine?

Thank you both for your reply’s.
It sounds very much like the one I have but any extra information would be appreciated,

Sorry must have both posted at the same time your information has helped thank you.

No problem at all if as I say yours is like mine I have the info in the van and can forward you if more info is required

No problem at all if as I say yours is like mine I have the info in the van and can forward you if more info is required
Thanks again but at least that gives me an idea of it’s power consumption.Although mine is considerably older than yours.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back