Omnistor privacy room

Double Beez

Hi, We have an omnistor privacy room( in fact 2 privacy rooms less 1 set of side bars) no longer used and just gathering dust, the dimensions as per attachment......any use to anyone??

20230812_125911.jpg20230812_125938.jpg

It’s about the same size as the one I made for our Moho.
But we only use two roof poles the sides go into there own channels

Sorry don't understand your post...the side bars clamp to the awning edges and the fabric sides then slide into the channels on the lower edge of the side bars...the only poles have a pvc strip to create a watertight seal against the motorhome wall and the sides also slide into them

Sorry don't understand your post...the side bars clamp to the awning edges and the fabric sides then slide into the channels on the lower edge of the side bars...the only poles have a pvc strip to create a watertight seal against the motorhome wall and the sides also slide into them
I don’t have side poles I only have the two poles that slide in the top pocket of the side panels.

The pole then go into the roll out awning against the van and then fixes to the top of the pull out awning legs .

I don’t have side poles I only have the two poles that slide in the top pocket of the side panels.

The pole then go into the roll out awning against the van and then fixes to the top of the pull out awning legs .
This is what I was saying. No poles that go against the van.

Only the top poles that hold the sides up. They go from the awning boxing to the outer awning part only.

IMG_0453.jpegimage.jpg

Back