On a cold winter day

grath

grath

Then we have this today!
Just look at the X-rays, all the pellets! How many times they fired at the Swans.

Worthless Yobs who need culling!
What is happening to our society?

grath

PC brigade will probably say, poor little boys, had difficult up bringing bah bah aha:mad:

Caz

A 12 year old, 2 x 14 year olds and a 15 year old!

I blame the parents.

grath

A 12 year old, 2 x 14 year olds and a 15 year old!

I blame the parents.
I think, without checking, that at the time of the incident, they should have been at school!

Caz

So why hadn't the school let the parents know that they weren't there? In my day they would have done.

grath

So why hadn't the school let the parents know that they weren't there? In my day they would have done.
Caz,How do you know they didn't:D
Never the less, the Kids do know they were doing wrong! No excuse at all!:mad:

Caz

No, no excuse at all. They should be suitable punished.

You could blame the parents, but that's a knee jerk reaction, have you seen some grandparents lately, not very old themselves, society as a whole is to blame, soft on crime for decades, do gooders and bleeding hearts are ruining the country, I'm not for abuse, but come on let's have some kind of punishment when the Bs are caught.

Bring back the Detention centres & Borstal, but not like they were before, make prisons a less pampered place to go, and none of this get out early crap, 2 years means two years, not 12 months.

Of course your income tax and council tax will go up, how much is a safer society worth to you???