On my way to work

While we where there it seemed like forever now it seems like a distant memory as you know we was just going to Gravelines & Argues the weather was terrible i could of cried it was beautiful down south and as given beautiful for when we left never mind would we have been better going to Wales was the weather kinder, where did you go in Wales

While we where there it seemed like forever now it seems like a distant memory as you know we was just going to Gravelines & Argues the weather was terrible i could of cried it was beautiful down south and as given beautiful for when we left never mind would we have been better going to Wales was the weather kinder, where did you go in Wales
Aww sorry to hear the weather wasn't fair on you. It's such a shame when you go abroad looking forward to the change and some decent weather.Know how you feel it's happened to me in the past. Perhaps you'll have better luck next time. Had a great week in Wales weather was good only bad day was Wednesday. The fans for the fridge worked. Xx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back