ONCE THIS IS OVER 😀

It’s a bloody sin roger you work all you life for this (your time) and shi: like this takes place at least Chris will keep you on your toes
At this point in time I’m happy I’m not retired as I think fi would bloody divorce me cause I think I’d be like a bear with a sare heid 👍
Chris has been saying for years that she would like a summerhouse, so that’s what I’m doing at the moment. The shell is nearly up, we have a Dining Table with six chairs, led lighting and a wine cooler to go in there.
Felting the roof is the next job, and then rigging up the electrics, and then it’s just a question of checking how well the wine cooler works! Cheers! Hic!

If it's any consolation, the weather in central Portugal is decidedly changeable at the moment, in fact we had a heavy hailstorm the other day, so enjoy your sunny days there...We will be going in our van to drive back through Europe but not looking forward to it particularly since we are just driving as long as possible each day and not getting out till in Uk except to buy fuel. Not the way we enjoy the van but it is what it is! At least the virus has now reached a plateau in France and Spain rather than increasing.
Once all this is over.....seems a bit like a dream at the moment! But it is good to dream, and our next long trip will be planned meticulously while we are safe indoors!

We could do with some water for the garden here but preferably not hail version!!!😀

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back