One For The Motorcyclists

Trotter

Joey didn’t has the right image for the Honda advertising dept. Having to degrease and hose him down before a photo shoot, never was going to work. If they gave him a new “trendy, hip” wardrobe, you’d know by the end of the day, he’d be lying down in it, spanner in hand fettleing something, bike, muck spreader, whatever. Sorely missed, along with brother and nephew’s . Now that’s what you call a dynasty

Vanterrier

Last edited:

StreetSleeper

You been mucking about in your shed Rae?

Hmmm... Just needs a set of Norton straights to finish it off.

K;)
Seen one of these in the flesh: the one that I saw had been featured in one of the classic mags. I have also seen a four cylinder Kawasaki engine in one and a 550 Honda conversion. I was tempted to fit a 750 unit Bonneville engine into one but, nowadays, with the nice array of Triumph engines I would probably go down that route. Having said that, the Kawasaki 650 twin would be a very nice conversion; especially as Kawasaki bought the rights to make a copy of the A10.

Rae

The laird

Rally Organiser

Rae would I be correct in saying my brother had a ?goldie,a bonneville,a speed twin and a rocket?
I had been on his bikes (pillion only) also he had a Royal Enfield but it only sat one as he sort of lay on it?
you can tell I. No buff eh 😡

Trotter

Rae would I be correct in saying my brother had a ?goldie,a bonneville,a speed twin and a rocket?
I had been on his bikes (pillion only) also he had a Royal Enfield but it only sat one as he sort of lay on it?
you can tell I. No buff eh 😡
Rocket Gold Star or Rocket 3 ?

The laird

Rally Organiser

Gogsy, I've given you the answers. Did the bike have one cylinder, two or three........was it a new bike and is your brother older or younger than you?

Rae
He’s ten years older rae ,I’m going to call him and get the rundown as I’m a bit ignorant on this subject I think he also had a Honda super dream?theyvwere not new and it was about50 years ago

Last edited:

SimonM

Anyone on here going to the Classic Bike show at Shelton Mallet next weekend? I’ll be there Saturday mooching around I hope.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)