Oops.

runnach

When I arrived home after my epic 450 mile drive on Monday, I destroyed plastic down pipe after making contact with MH against hot tub room wall. On checking offside rear everything looked fine with MH. I didn’t look down far enough, noticed this, this afternoon. Oh well, anyone know a decent welder 👨‍🏭?
98C4EB1E-1FF7-408C-8C38-6E4C32CDF25C.jpeg

Try yellow pages
Or Red Faces.

I assume you know someone local and reliable !

I am quite handy with superglue.
Not the first time I have bent metal, except this one was not meant 😢

Been washing MH and got a better look at my metal bending skills, looks like 22.5 degree to me 😳

I’ll remove from MH and repair, just in case earth return lead screws up MH electrics.
89414BDD-3D84-4087-AFA6-2BF83E4F75D4.jpeg

If you use them ...
You bruise them..!

159 days to go and I'll be hanging up my bucket for good, cannae come quick enough.
Retirement means, inter alia, knowing that, as long as you still have a pulse in the morning, your income is guaranteed for a further day ... And the chores such as babysitting for the offsprings's offspring can be avoided by booking 3 months trips to foreign climes ...

Steve

Retirement means, inter alia, knowing that, as long as you still have a pulse in the morning, your income is guaranteed for a further day ... And the chores such as babysitting for the offsprings's offspring can be avoided by booking 3 months trips to foreign climes ...

Steve
True but the offspring still get cross with us when we go away!

True but the offspring still get cross with us when we go away!
We just tell the kids that we leave on date x and should be back around date y, so don't make any plans for us. They know where we are if they need us, and vice versa

There is a powerful incentive for them not to bother us. They know that I will show them the holiday photos; can, and does, take hours ...

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back