Do you use it open or closed

• Open

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Closed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

witzend

Recently there was a thread about a leak in a toilet bowl where it was mentioned that it was being used with the flap closed. Well I'd never thought to use it with the flap closed. Others also thought it should be open but the Op's manual said to use it closed since then I have looked at mine and it allows it as a user preference open or closed
How do You use Yours

I had hoped a poll would have appeared but no luck

Depends, normally open, but if you forget to open it :(.

Mine is leaking quite a bit too, and I renewed the seal recently :cry:

I use it with the flap open. Wife is horrified at the idea and uses it closed, then uses lots of water trying to flush!
Just to add to the quality of debate, I also use ours with the flap closed as a bidet.

Davy

Open always then you don't have to view the motions, my carer though is a flap shut person for reasons beyond me

Time for a "contribution" from Annie.
I suspect she has the bags open ! and then closed. :unsure: 🎯☮️
you know me so well 😂

Bags definitely open and if I’m wilding for a while I pee in a yoghurt pot ( family size ) and tip it out when I can, so here’s a question why would anyone do a number 2 with flaps closed then have to spend the next ten minutes cleaning sh.. off the flaps that must be fun. 🤢🤢

No 1. Closed
No2. Open
Like the Windmill Theatre, we never close.
Well, apart from the above.
Let’s be honest, when would you ever be able to use a quote like that 🤐

Always open for me. I keep telling off the other half who tends to ‘forget”. I’m positive it is what causes a slight dampness on the cassette when I withdraw it to empty it.

Recently there was a thread about a leak in a toilet bowl where it was mentioned that it was being used with the flap closed. Well I'd never thought to use it with the flap closed. Others also thought it should be open but the Op's manual said to use it closed since then I have looked at mine and it allows it as a user preference open or closed
How do You use Yours

I had hoped a poll would have appeared but no luck
I was the said poster of the leaking toilet. It has since been replaced and will be tested at Hereford ( I hope). As stated the user manual for the leaker said use with flap closed. However, the new one says use with flap open. They are both Dometic. The new one has the instructions in picture form and my Mrs has confirmed that the pictures say open. I'm not good with pictures🤔😜😁.

Always open - still trying to perfect the aim though!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back