Oppy's new bike

Nice (y) Looks very classic in style. Will you be riding with an open-face helmet to complete the look?

Nice (y) Looks very classic in style. Will you be riding with an open-face helmet to complete the look?
Y'know, it's a 2001 bike with less than 7000 miles under its belt, surely that counts as abuse !!!!
No open face hat though. I had a very big off a few years ago that put me out for the count. It seems that I'd slid along for quite a distance face down and my then full face 'at was totally written off, but thanks to that I still have a face, so no open face for me

Y'know, it's a 2001 bike with less than 7000 miles under its belt, surely that counts as abuse !!!!
No open face hat though. I had a very big off a few years ago that put me out for the count. It seems that I'd slid along for quite a distance face down and my then full face 'at was totally written off, but thanks to that I still have a face, so no open face for me
Oh, nasty :(
I think there are a couple of similar ones now but BMW make/made a full face helmet that offers all the protection but the whole face flips up when you are not riding. Best of both worlds :)
I was very tempted by one of those when I had my bike.

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back