Our french trip

Think we are going to plan another trip across cross to France asap

Don’t blame you Gordon. For some reason we are really missing going to France this year. Although we have decided on a few weeks in Holland in late August it wouldn’t surprise me at all if the van mysteriously found itself in France!! Speaking the lingo over there always makes it a more enjoyable trip for us and we have made loads of French motorhoming friends over the years.
Tony

This is a pic of the offending wardrobe with the tv cupboard on top they sat directly behind drivers seat and made it dark and claustrophobic imho .will add finished pics once done but this is b4 we removed it and done a cardboard simulation of what we want

View attachment 46721View attachment 46722
While it’s out, have a good look in the back left corner. The way the cab is joined to the body is a bit odd and we found a leak in that corner mainly visible under the floor of the cupboard. It was caused by the seals on those curved plastic panels outside easing open with movement. Fairly easy to fix but it did get a bit nasty before we found it. Glad it went well. Is the Tranny engine behaving?

Yeah had a nosey about in there when I had the wall boards off as you say the curve was not what I expected but the van imho is pretty well built thanks for the heads up
Engine has never missed a beat and giving a very good return ,got all my fuel receipts and going to do a proper calculation
Fitted alugas tank b4 we went two weeks no heating right enough but shower used bbq hooked up every night 8*01 Larson £5*50 to refill at todhill services

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back