Our french trip

The laird

Rally Organiser

Spent the night at St.omer ,nice wee site ,good food and had a few vinos,got up had a great shower got organised to hit the road south
We didn’t book the tunnel just appeared and got on le shuttle at 15*35 Sunday off this end and 30 min drive and relaxed in sun ?☀a few snap o the wheels

BC5F04ED-4966-44BE-A2F3-3D540FD670EF.jpeg3266F4B8-A7EC-4EF4-A554-85BD38A4BC9D.jpegAC759961-57C8-4E7A-AC35-049AFD4AC82F.jpeg6079883A-B74D-4C4B-9295-B8A35F87620F.jpeg

Last edited:
Spent the night at St.omer ,nice wee site ,good food and had a few vinos,got up had a great shower got organised to hit the road south
We didn’t book the tunnel just appeared and got on le shuttle at 15*35 Sunday off this end and 30 min drive and relaxed in sun ?☀a few snap o the wheels

View attachment 46266View attachment 46267View attachment 46268View attachment 46269
Just wondering what did they charge for the tunnel without pre-booking? Does it make much difference? I have the outward journey booked but not the return because I don't have an exact date yet.

Well sitting here at eperney heading to champagne house the morn nae doot she will be brams n list the morn as it’s a few years since we were here and she deserves the chill out.not sure after tomorrow where we will be sat at Muriel sur ey the nowvery pleasant aires we use even got the space with the garden for the mutt to bask in

B621A87D-F399-43AA-BA69-D5BBB7E18EE6.jpegFA39B9FB-9EEB-4573-979F-71CB6DD9CBF4.jpeg

Well sitting here at eperney heading to champagne house the morn nae doot she will be brams n list the morn as it’s a few years since we were here and she deserves the chill out.not sure after tomorrow where we will be sat at Muriel sur ey the nowvery pleasant aires we use even got the space with the garden for the mutt to bask in
Now I’m jealous. I wish I was sat in Eperney today. Enjoy

Mureil sur aye is a nice aire, had 5/6 days there last year.

Had a bit thunder tonight but it’s certainly cleared the air.been told we’re going to the Lanson champagne house tomorrow then heading south wards,looks like the gaffer will be sleeping en route

If you head to Mareuil sur ay there are two options for staying beside the river, one the formal Aire and the other unofficial area by the bridge a bit further on. Both delightful and great for walking cycling the towpath to Epernay for evening champagne ?

Yeah we’re at our usual spot in muruel Bruce had a cracking chat with a coup,e from me who will be joining the W etcthey were impressed with my capacity they’ve not seen one but heard of it they’re on the road for a year b4heading back to no they bought a new Benimar and are going to ship it back once they’ve done they’re year out .never realised how costly vans were in nz
Going to champagne house this am then heading further south I think I’m told? told them theycould try it if they wanted think they were drewling at it cooking MmmmmmmB08F6BF8-036C-4C49-9047-D8FFD0CC4F88.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back