Our Universe is Truly Awesome

BBC News - Breathtaking new map of the X-ray Universe

This article is a bit technical but for those in awe of our universe and how humans are collecting information with a view to better understand it, this piece is a real gem.
The visual imagery is remarkable, showing the x-rays of differing energies arriving at our corner of the galaxy in different colours in order that the human eye and brain can absorb the information.
Absolutely brilliant.
Literally.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

BBC News - Breathtaking new map of the X-ray Universe

This article is a bit technical but for those in awe of our universe and how humans are collecting information with a view to better understand it, this piece is a real gem.
The visual imagery is remarkable, showing the x-rays of differing energies arriving at our corner of the galaxy in different colours in order that the human eye and brain can absorb the information.
Absolutely brilliant.
Literally.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Hi

Thanks for posting this. You can never have to much “Universe stuff”. Aye its a challenging read... they all are. But its all great stuff 👍🏼

I’ve been watching The Planets all this week on BBC2 and I’m totally in awe at the knowledge the scientists have!
Even got my mum enthralled with it and she is not usually interested, preferring Coronation Street !

And the wonder of it all is all seen in the consciousness of the human being, one could say it only exists there. Wonder upon wonder:)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back