P&O Free Fuel

Wooie1958

It`s on again £30 Free Fuel cash back, code FREEFUELEBO
dance.gif
DOVER TO CALAIS EARLY BOOKING OFFER 2017 | P&O Ferries - UK

I`ve had the free fuel offer twice now and it works fine, a bit of messing about waiting for the relevant emails to come in and respond to but well worth it.

All in it takes approx 2 weeks before the money is transferred into your bank account so please be aware it doesn`t happen instantly
rolleyes.gif

P.S.

I know the link says 2017 but that incorrect, just follow it and everything`s fine.

Just my experience/opinion
We used P&O once.
We have a medium sized coachbuilt vehicle 6.5 m long "Full width"
We were directed to an upper deck via a narrow curved ramp.
I was not impressed and emailed the accordingly.
Their response was the standard " our crew know their job" which IMO was not so.
I replied again and got (again) an unhelpful reply..
WE prefer the tunnel anyway and are content to pay a bit more
So 4 US P&O = P155 & 0FF"

Just my experience/opinion
We used P&O once.
We have a medium sized coachbuilt vehicle 6.5 m long "Full width"
We were directed to an upper deck via a narrow curved ramp.
I was not impressed and emailed the accordingly.
Their response was the standard " our crew know their job" which IMO was not so.
I replied again and got (again) an unhelpful reply..
WE prefer the tunnel anyway and are content to pay a bit more
So 4 US P&O = P155 & 0FF"

Tunnel, tunnel, tunnel every time. No more ferries for me unless it can’t be avoided, eg Scottish islands - and to date every ferry up there has been friendly and easy.

Thanks Linda (y) but do you ever wonder why you bother putting up threads and links like this.

It was for the benefit of members who were thinking of booking with P&O within the time period to save them a bit more money.

It was not to give people the opportunity to slag off P&O who incidentally i`ve always found the be very helpful, efficient and cost effective.

Looked this up and thought,I’ll have some of that. Then read the tears and conditions, for sailings after the 1st April.
Thanks anyway.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back