Park up views the good, bad, ugly

andyjanet

Hi all, as most of you know janet and I full time in a 10 mtr motorhome, this thread is to share with you our views,
And help people that are at home stir crazy just waiting to get out in the van. The views will be good, bad, & ugly. we try to park somewhere picturesque but if needs must we will park in industrial estates or lay-bys please feel free to post your park up views, more the merrier ?254B2F5A-6732-49DB-B0A1-CDB3A6CC8951.jpeg
6A53D15A-C02B-473F-8F24-E5C89BF12B4F.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you need a bit of forward planning with your 10m to play with when you’re on the road somewhere? I get a bit worried on occasions with only 6.75m

Usually check out the poi’s on gurgle earth before heading, it’s a left hooker as well so janet will often look round the bend as we are approaching, it’s built on a truck chassis so nice and high for looking over hedges,
Done 22000km in a year full timing, and trust me to catch the front end on a grass bank in front of everybody at the new year meet but all mended now, don’t find the length a problem it’s the hedges and trees that are not cut back, I hate to hear the clatter of a tree along the side when somethings coming the other way

Our worst was sitges Spain. Parked early evening outside garden centre.
7am builders vans all started arriving at builders merchants across the road!!! ??

Are you there now did you catch the northern lights Thursday?
Not there again until Easter when we visit daughter. We go up there for a couple of times each year and have seen the Lights a few times, but only the green glow. Still waiting to see the 'organ pipes'

Not there again until Easter when we visit daughter. We go up there for a couple of times each year and have seen the Lights a few times, but only the green glow. Still waiting to see the 'organ pipes'
Janet and I did Norway last summer, the organ pipes started at the end of August along with the snow they are a beautiful natural phenonemomem?You know what I’m trying to say ?

Usually check out the poi’s on gurgle earth before heading, it’s a left hooker as well so janet will often look round the bend as we are approaching, it’s built on a truck chassis so nice and high for looking over hedges,
Done 22000km in a year full timing, and trust me to catch the front end on a grass bank in front of everybody at the new year meet but all mended now, don’t find the length a problem it’s the hedges and trees that are not cut back, I hate to hear the clatter of a tree along the side when somethings coming the other way
No way does Janet look as though she is round the bend

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back