Parked Up Aircraft

jagmanx

I shed no tears for Mr Branson
But every sympathy for his staff etc.
Also more unemployment costs for UK to pay...Not easy.
The fact he is a tax exile is annoying bit irrelevant..However it is only 51 % Uk.
I suggest the money is better spent otherwise..despite his offer of an island !

Val54

Interestingly Manchester Airport is now down to 7 flights every 24 hours and daily passenger throughput has dropped from around 80,000 to 500. Largely repatriation flights and maintenance of the Manchester/Aberdeen services for oil rig workers.

2cv

Seems we're down to the last few repatriation flights and essential freight now. BA source
I wouldn’t be surprised if the borders become freight only very soon.

runnach

Airbus to shed jobs, company is taking this action because if they don’t, there is a real fear company will fold. ☹

GWAYGWAY

Do you all think it is because of a virus? It is the end of the economic life as it was . Welcome to the New World Order and the beginning of the new economic system. The engineered virus is the smokescreen, the dirty work is by the big time bankers that own the whole world now. Fiat money is toilet paper now and all the assets worth having belong to a VERY SMALL group of people. Just see in a short time. Just ask good old Tony Bliar and his mate GW who were crowing about it years ago.BA, virgin, easyJet might all end up as toast, the asset taken over when they go pop and set up later by the new owners at pennies on the pound. Boeing is probably bust right now with the Max debacle which continues and the fact nobody is buying anymore. Rolls Royce is going the same way with the technical division on part time now, with very few to support, Airbus likely the same.

Last edited:

2cv

Do you all think it is because of a virus? It is the end of the economic life as it was . Welcome to the New World Order and the beginning of the new economic system. The engineered virus is the smokescreen, the dirty work is by the big time bankers that own the whole world now. Fiat money is toilet paper now and all the assets worth having belong to a VERY SMALL group of people. Just see in a short time. Just ask good old Tony Bliar and his mate GW who were crowing about it years ago.BA, virgin, easyJet might all end up as toast, the asset taken over when they go pop and set up later by the new owners at pennies on the pound. Boeing is probably bust right now with the Max debacle which continues and the fact nobody is buying anymore. Rolls Royce is going the same way with the technical division on part time now, with very few to support, Airbus likely the same.
I really hope that your surname is Icke. BA currently pay over £1m per day into the fund that pays my pension. They would appear to be able to continue after this is over, though sadly the 747’s days would seem from what I hear to be over.

runnach

After reading this. Think I'll take a wee walk along the new Queensferry Bridge and be the first jumper, as we are doomed!

+ one, Bill.
Conspiracy theorists really are a pain. They waste time, cause irritation at best, fear at worst and offer no proof or reference to peer-reviewed documentation of their crackpot musings.
They are progressively being excluded from social media sites like Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube..................so should they be here on MH and WC?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

mistericeman

283979764_7f86e010c4_z (1).jpg