Parked Up Aircraft

trevskoda

+ one, Bill.
Conspiracy theorists really are a pain. They waste time, cause irritation at best, fear at worst and offer no proof or reference to peer-reviewed documentation of their crackpot musings.
They are progressively being excluded from social media sites like Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube..................so should they be here on MH and WC?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂
Not a democracy if all points not taken into account and some silenced.

2cv

It seems that this measure may cause many problems for the restarting of flights, leading to the demise of several operators.

GWAYGWAY

I really like BA, but it is IAG that will not survive probably. If you do not think I am correct then bear in mind what I have said, in a couple of year's time after the forthcoming arranged spike and return of the 'virus' .
We are in a total shit-place economically and the EU is the same. If the US dollar falls so do we. I am prepared for my private pension to go tits up but luckily my NHS pension is government underwritten.???? There are dark forces at work and they are not doing the best things for us, only themselves. Mention was made about Facebook and Google well Youtube is cutting off all reference to Bill G and Xaccines and coronavirus from proper medical sources, That is machine algorithm censorship, and it makes most sentient people wonder WHY.
David Icke makes lots of noise but also makes some very good points but I do not watch most of his spoutings.

Last edited:

runnach

I really like BA, but it is IAG that will not survive probably. If you do not think I am correct then bear in mind what I have said, in a couple of year's time after the forthcoming arranged spike and return of the 'virus' .
We are in a total shit-place economically and the EU is the same. If the US dollar falls so do we. I am prepared for my private pension to go tits up but luckily my NHS pension is government underwritten.???? There are dark forces at work and they are not doing the best things for us, only themselves.
If the plan is to get rid off, the soldier ant's. There will be no one left to wipe their arses, unless androids are the next best thing?

trevskoda

We are in a total shit-place economically and the EU is the same. If the US dollar falls so do we. I am prepared for my private pension to go tits up but luckily my NHS pension is government underwritten.???? There are dark forces at work and they are not doing the best things for us, only themselves.
I have to agree with you,bill gates was working with cov 19 in the states and moved it to wuhan,he was at the same time making or trying to make a jab to protect from his engineered virus,thing is it got out of the labs early and killed all round it,he is responsable for all this and should face a court of law,money is behind it.

runnach

I have to agree with you,bill gates was working with cov 19 in the states and moved it to wuhan,he was at the same time making or trying to make a jab to protect from his engineered virus,thing is it got out of the labs early and killed all round it,he is responsable for all this and should face a court of law,money is behind it.
Trev, did Bill, shut the gates, after the virus had bolted?

Markd

Think about the people working for engine manufacturers - most airlines pay for their engines by the hour in the air rather than buying outright.
Rolls Royce have virtually no income now for their large civil engine business in Derby.
There's talk of 30% redundancy coming up.
My son has just transferred to the military business in Bristol so less risk of losing his job but still on a 10% pay cut.

2cv

It'll be interesting to see what Emirates do, with about half the total build they are a big player there.
When they cancelled their remaining order a couple of years ago the engine development project my son was leading got canned the next day!
See the link embedded in post#139.

St3v3

Ryan air planning nearly 1000 flights per day from July 1.

HurricaneSmith

Looks like a training flight to me. But you are right, there are some interesting flights at times.

I watched an unregistered Learjet fly out of the French Alps and land at Cork the other day, and a helicopter fly from the South Downs of Surrey, hover over Eastbourne, move east and hover over Pevensey and then return to base.

I assumed the latter flight was a reporter judging by his flight profile.

What's this chap been up to?
View attachment 54455

View attachment 54456

Just flew over my hoose...
Searching for a surfer who, having been in lockdown for seven weeks, has been somewhat over enthusiastic in seeking out a 'Big One' ?
The aircraft is, after all, from Brize Norton so could be search and rescue or similar.

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Delta retire their 777s. So it’s not just four engined types that won’t be coming back.
Thanks, Bill. It's amazing how much fuel consumption per passenger mile is coming down - and overall efficiency going up, as mentioned in the article you highlight. I guess the operating lifetime of aircraft is getting shorter as time progresses?
Are aircraft dismantled and/or 'recycled' to operators less dependent on aircraft efficiency?

Colin 🙂🙂🙂