Parking sensors

Chas

Can anyone please give me some advice on choosing parking sensors to fit in my Hobby Siesta van. How many should I have?
Thankyou in anticipation 🤞
Chas.

We have parking sensors (and a camera). Typically, there are 4 sensors fitted. They will either be hard wired through to the front of the cab or wireless if your MH is too long.

I can't tell you the make on ours as I got the dealer to fit them but they work fine alongside the camera. When reversing ours (8.7) long, I need all the help that I can get.

I did have them fitted to 2 cars of mine some years ago and just picked a random company from the internet who did fitting at home. Worked a treat.

We have parking sensors (and a camera). Typically, there are 4 sensors fitted. They will either be hard wired through to the front of the cab or wireless if your MH is too long.

I can't tell you the make on ours as I got the dealer to fit them but they work fine alongside the camera. When reversing ours (8.7) long, I need all the help that I can get.

I did have them fitted to 2 cars of mine some years ago and just picked a random company from the internet who did fitting at home. Worked a treat.
Thankyou for your reply. I do have reversing camera, but I realise I need some help to judge distances when the camera doesn’t show.
Also I think front sensors would help.
But how do I choose which make to fit?

Will you be fitting them yourself? If not them personally I'd go to a local MH dealer and talk with them. Or maybe see if there is one of these mobile MH/Caravan servicing-type outfits near you, and see what they say.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back